Through this international cooperation, a series of educational tools around the theme of the digital Do-It-Yourself are produced and tested, aimed at young people with fewer opportunities.
Concrete project reports will help achieve the following objectives:
– Develop team spirit, self-confidence, entrepreneurship of young people with fewer opportunities touched by partner organizations in their respective countries
– Develop the technical, artistic and digital skills of the target audience
– Fight against the digital exclusion of young people with fewer opportunities
– Spark debate about new technologies
– Arouse young people’s interest in careers and / or studies in the fields of digital manufacturing, mathematics, engineering, design, architecture
– Arouse the interest of young people for the communities of makers and digital DIY movements
– Improve the employability of young people with fewer opportunities
– Sensitize organizations active in the youth field to new working methods centered around digital DIY.
Makerspaces4Inclusion is a strategic partnership project, funded by the European Union’s Erasmus + programme from September 2018 to August 2020 (project code: 2018-1-BE05-KA205-002425).
Five organizations participate: